Recently Debra Hildebrand was featured in Keap.
Keap was formerly Infusionsoft, the all-in-one CRM, sales and marketing platform for growing service businesses, because most small businesses need to start simple and grow over time.
In this article, 10 Negotiation Techniques Every Small Business Should Master, 10 contributors – small business leaders were asked what techniques they always have up their sleeves.
1. Follow the 20:10 Rule of Negotiation
Michael Alexis, Teambuilding
2. Back up Your Pricing Value With Personality
Alex Azoury, Home Grounds
3. Act Like a Detective
Phil Strazzulla, SelectSoftware Reviews
4. Use Tangible Data as Evidence
Rex Murphy, Montauk Services
5. Use the BATNA Model
Matthew Lee, Learning & Development Leader
6. Understand the “What’s In It for Me” on the Other Side
Debra Hildebrand, LurnAgile
7. Ensure They See Your Side of Things
Nikitha Lokareddy, Markitors
8. Lay Everything on the Table
Carey Wilbur, Charter Capital
9. Turn to Your Network’s Experience
Ty Stewart, Simple Life Insure
10. Learn When to Walk Away
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]
Vicky Franko, Insura